Available to order for Saturday 14th February only!
Roasted Chateaubriand, beef cheek croquettes, crispy onions, red wine and thyme sauce.
- Duck fat roasted potatoes
- Carrots glazed in maple syrup, caraway seed and orange
- Tenderstem broccoli in smoked garlic butter
- Red wine braised red cabbage
Chocolate duo of desserts to share:
- Dark chocolate delice with red wine poached pear
- Milk chocolate and blood orange tart
With a choice of:
- Riscos Malbec, Valle De Colchagua, Chile - Heavy, bold and brimming with stewed black fruits and hints of coffee. A powerful and opulent red
- Crescendo Pinot Grigio, Terre di Chieti, Italy - A clean, fresh and fruity wine with lots of citrus and ripe pear flavours. Dry and crisp with refreshing finish
Gluten free option available - the gluten free option is served with extra duck fat roast potatoes instead of the croquettes and a comes with a dark and white chocolate brownie with fruit compote and chantilly cream instead of the chocolate tart. - Please specify your order is gluten free in order notes.